Learn about the different types of plans and how they can help you
You can get insurance offers through this site from a variety of trusted companies who offer a variety of services. Whether your need is auto, home, health, life, you can find exactly what you're looking for right here, all in one place.
In some form or another, auto insurance is mandatory in all 50 states if you wish to operate a motor vehicle on state roads and highways. You can get offers here for any type of auto policy for virtually any type of driving record including:
- Liability - Liability coverage is required by the states in order to pay for damages or injury that you may cause in an accident that is your fault.
- Comprehensive - Comprehensive covers those things that collision does not - usually when your car is parked - theft, fire, vandalism, or other things that can happen to your vehicle besides the need for regular repairs.
- Collision - Collision is coverage to help repair or replace your vehicle if you are involved in an accident that is your fault or where the other driver's plan will not cover costs.
- Personal Injury Protection - Something of a blanket policy, personal injury protection provides shelter if you are injured as a pedestrian or if you injure a pedestrian.
- And more...
This type of protection is very important for the stability of your family and loved ones if something should happen to you, either planned or unplanned. You can get quotes for a variety of products on this site. The offers you get can be compared side by side for their price, duration and other features as well.
- Term LifeA term policy is the least expensive and most straightforward type of plan you can find. Purchased for anywhere from 1 to 30 year periods, a term policy provides a death benefit to your beneficiaries as you designate them if something should happen to you while you are maintaining your policy throughout the term. Renewing a term policy later in life can be very expensive.
- Whole LifeMore expensive initially than a term life policy, a well-maintained whole life policy will carry you throughout your entire life and could wind up being less expensive than having to constantly renew more and more expensive term policies throughout your life. Whole life policies also build up a cash value account that can be used at various times to assist you if needed.
Health coverage is an important part of any family life in our society. The costs of healthcare are high and show no signs of coming down. This can help mitigate or eliminate the high cost of care should you or a family member become sick or injured.
- PPO Plans - A Preferred Provider Organization(PPO) healthcare plan allows you to select your own doctors and specialists and direct your own care from a selected network of physicians and hospitals in your area. Great for individuals or families with diverse medical needs.
- HMO Plans - A Health Maintenance Organization(HMO) healthcare plan is a complete plan where you and your family have a physician that directs medical care for you, referring you to specialists as needed. No need to worry about finding doctors in a specific plan, your entire care will usually be managed within the same hospital or medical complex.
If you are a homeowner, insuring your property against damage or yourself from liability for incidents that occur on your property is critical. A solid homeowners policy will provide you multiple layers of protection for your goods, your property, and your financial stability.